About my self...


Born on 25th July 1959... in Singapore. Hometown...Kluang, Johore. Mr.Alagarasamy and Mrs Nainumbal are my loving parents. My father was a Head teacher. Now... he is only in memories. My mother is a house wife who cares, loves and guides her 8 children.
I'm the elderst... taking care the young ones. 6 out of 8 are teachers. Discussions about schools and policy of education when we meet together. I'm teaching for 26 years. Now... serving as the Head teacher in SJKT Vageesar. I love teaching. It gives a lot of satisfaction. It gives joy and excitement too...teaching the young children. 26 years from Year 1 till Year 6 teaching Tamil language, Mathematic, Science, English language, Music, etc.....in 8 schools under 11 Head teachers ....a lot of experiences... can't buy with dollars.
Mr Rajathurai, my beloved husband, working in Kuala Selangor Distric Education Office. A kind and understanding gentleman. Always encourage to do good job in school. Elavarasan, son studying Electronic Engineering course in UNISEL. Deeparani ...daugther, MBBS in MSU. I love my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warga Vageesar dalam Sesi Penggambaran